2020 TNZ Youth TID Camp Cancelation Notification

16 Sep

Coronovirus has affected everyone in different ways, none more so than our Rangitahi. Unfortunately, after the Government’s announcement this afternoon that Auckland will remain at Alert Level 2.5 until at least 23 September, Touch NZ has made the difficult decision to cancel the 2020 TID Camp.

We are aware that this cancellation may be upsetting, however their health and wellbeing is at the heart of our decision and due to the uncertainty that surrounds the current timing of the delivery and current outbreak eradication Touch NZ wanted to provide some clear communication and certainty about the programme.

Touch NZ thanks you for your understanding during these difficult times. We’d like to thank each and every one of you for supporting Touch NZ through it all.

Thank you for all that you have done and please stay safe. 

Interested in joining the Auckland Touch family?